gilgamesh

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2004

I get the above message after the following steps: My Computer>Devices with
Removable Storage>CD Drive (D:)

I had no trouble with the drive just a couple hours ago.

Right-click on the drive>Properties>Recording page and see if Enable CD
Recording on this drive is checked.
Start>Run>services.msc>ok
scroll down to IMAPI CD Burning..
and see if it is Started. If not, double click it, set the Startup type
to Automatic, click Apply and click the Start button.

regards,
ssg MS-MVP