[SOLVED] D.O.C.P - CPU-Z show command rate as 1T

Oct 8, 2021
I used D.O.C.P on my RAM and kept it at 3000mhz. In CPU-Z, the Command rate shows 1T. What can be a solution to this?

So basically I have a 8GB 3000mhz C16 corsair ram stick in single channel. I checked in CPU-Z and it showed 2133mhz, so I used D.O.C.P and increased it to 3000 (actual frequency). Now I read somewhere that in CPU-Z it must show 1500 in DRAM Frequency and 2T in Command Rate, but actually its showing 1T.

What should I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Solution
Now I read somewhere that in CPU-Z it must show 1500 in DRAM Frequency and 2T in Command Rate, but actually its showing 1T.
What should I do?
You have read wrong.
2T command rate setting is for 4 module configuration (on dual channel boards).
With single ram module or 2 ram modules in dual channel mode you want command rate to be 1T.

Can you show screenshots from CPU-Z - memory and spd sections?
(upload to imgur.com and post link)
Now I read somewhere that in CPU-Z it must show 1500 in DRAM Frequency and 2T in Command Rate, but actually its showing 1T.
What should I do?
You have read wrong.
2T command rate setting is for 4 module configuration (on dual channel boards).
With single ram module or 2 ram modules in dual channel mode you want command rate to be 1T.

Can you show screenshots from CPU-Z - memory and spd sections?
(upload to imgur.com and post link)

Reactions: logainofhades
Solution

logainofhades

Titan
That is now how it works. As you can see here, even single channel can have a 2t command rate. The memory channel # will tell you if you are in single channel, or dual channel. 1t vs 2t is something entirely different, and is more related to timing.

JOBJx.png