Question D.O.C.P Issues

Sep 6, 2019
I have a 2X8 gb 3000mhz set from team force that i'm using in my build. Problem is at stock it runs at 2400mhz. if i use the xmp/DOCP it clocks it to the correct 3000mhz but then boot loops the system on some startups about 3 times. I don't know how to manually set the timings to try that, so any advice would be great. CPU is a 3400g, motherboard is a x570 asus tuf.

Sep 6, 2019
With more research and too much scrolling, the ram set is not one of the "compatible" sets. I've tried a few settings, nothings worked so now i'm trying to clock it at 1933, instead of 3000. If it fails i'll just leave it at 2400, but does anyone know if Asus is still going to update with compatibility bios's over time? I'm sure they are, but wondering how long it would take to get these sticks on the list.

You could try going into bios Loading Defaults shuting down. While it's shut down.
Unplug the power supply cord, Press and hold the power button for 15sec's to reset cmos.
Boot back up go back into bios and set A-xmp, Docp, Xmp for what mobo you have then look for dram frequncy and set the 3000mhz then save and exit to reboot.
Let us know what it does.

Sep 6, 2019
That causes the same issue. Goes for a couple days fine then loops 3 or four days in. (I normally only shut it down at night. During the day it's either on or in sleep)