Question DAC/AMP For Sennheiser Game One?

Aug 23, 2020
I'm considering buying the Sennheiser Game One headsets soon, I read that these headsets may need an AMP/DAC to fulfill their full potential. My motherboard is: MSI H97 PC MATE with Realtek ALC887 onboard.

Will you recommend me to buy an AMP/DAC?

Right now i thinking of getting the Syba Sonic AMP/DAC as it is fairly cheap and i really don't care that much that i want to spend a lot of money on an AMP/DAC, I just want to reach my headsets limits.

Thank you.

Aug 23, 2020
Hi, would you recommend the game one for a consumer that cares about music and movies as well as gaming? or are these lack in those departments and only good for gaming?
thank you

hang-the-9

Titan
Hi, would you recommend the game one for a consumer that cares about music and movies as well as gaming? or are these lack in those departments and only good for gaming?
thank you
I have not listened to those headphones, only going by reviews and the HD58xx headphones I have which should have a pretty similar sound. From other similar ones they are fine for music. Audio is not something you will get the perfect pick for you on the first try, you need a good size sample to find out what you like best. Till you can try 4,5,10 headphones there is just a guess i f you only get one.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS