[SOLVED] DAC/AMP For Sennheiser Game One?

TheSnipingViper

Prominent
Aug 23, 2020
I'm considering buying the Sennheiser Game One headsets soon, I read that these headsets may need an AMP/DAC to fulfill their full potential. My motherboard is: MSI H97 PC MATE with Realtek ALC887 onboard.

Will you recommend me to buy an AMP/DAC?

Right now i thinking of getting the Syba Sonic AMP/DAC as it is fairly cheap and i really don't care that much that i want to spend a lot of money on an AMP/DAC, I just want to reach my headsets limits.

Thank you.

TheSnipingViper

Prominent
Aug 23, 2020
Hi, would you recommend the game one for a consumer that cares about music and movies as well as gaming? or are these lack in those departments and only good for gaming?
thank you

Hi, would you recommend the game one for a consumer that cares about music and movies as well as gaming? or are these lack in those departments and only good for gaming?
thank you

I have not listened to those headphones, only going by reviews and the HD58xx headphones I have which should have a pretty similar sound. From other similar ones they are fine for music. Audio is not something you will get the perfect pick for you on the first try, you need a good size sample to find out what you like best. Till you can try 4,5,10 headphones there is just a guess i f you only get one.