Question Daily freezing, crashing and restarting ?

Sep 18, 2021
Recently my computer has started randomly freezing and crashing. Doesn't matter if I'm in game or just scrolling the internet, either way it happens. At first I realize I can't move my mouse, and if I have any sound on, the sound freezes and starts looping, and this freeze stays on for about 5-15 minutes, before my PC just restarts, no BSOD or anything. At first I thought it was my harddrive since it apparently was corrupted, but even after repairing it, my PC still seems to crash. I have updated NVIDIA drivers to their latest and checked every driver for any updates but nothing. I really would want to go back to using my computer normally without crashes.

It's a prebuilt Lenovo Legion gaming PC.

Specs:
Windows 10
Nvidia GTX 1050
AMD Ryzen 5 2400g
8GB DDR4 2400mhz

Lutfij

Titan
How old is the PSU in your prebuilt? Since you've stated being on Windows 10, what version of the OS are you currently on? Does the system reboot or lock up when in BIOS? An SKU to your Lenovo Legion prebuilt would help us two fold.

Sep 18, 2021
How old is the PSU in your prebuilt? Since you've stated being on Windows 10, what version of the OS are you currently on? Does the system reboot or lock up when in BIOS? An SKU to your Lenovo Legion prebuilt would help us two fold.
I got this PC around 2019 so probably 2 years old. I don't know the brand of it even though I've tried looking in it. Latest update I've had for windows was version 21H2. It works normally in BIOS, but the crashing usually happened after a little while of being in use, so I'm not sure if it could reboot while in BIOS. I'm also not sure where to get the SKU for my PC..

TRENDING THREADS