Question Dark Core RGB Pro SE

Feb 6, 2020
I recently ordered one of these mice and the mouse's right mouse button is very light and sensitive, requires very little/almost no pressure to push it down and click it. While the left mouse button does require a bit more pressure to be activated. I was wondering if this was by design or if i received a defective product.

I recently ordered one of these mice and the mouse's right mouse button is very light and sensitive, requires very little/almost no pressure to push it down and click it. While the left mouse button does require a bit more pressure to be activated. I was wondering if this was by design or if i received a defective product.
I have a Dark Core and hate the thing. Goes to sleep too fast, not much battery life even so. Swapped back to my old mouse and finally got a decent replacement.

I have a Dark Core and hate the thing. Goes to sleep too fast, not much battery life even so. Swapped back to my old mouse and finally got a decent replacement.