Solution
Well. Since you struggle to play it at low settings then there are something else wrong.

• What are your CPU and GPU temps during idle and under load? (use program like HWmonitor to check)
  • Have you updated or reinstalled the Nvidia drivers for the GPU?
  • What is your CPU load when you are sitting idle in Windows desktop? Just to see if you have something running in the background that you dont know of that is drawing CPU power.
  • What kind of PSU do you have?
  • How mutch RAM?
  • How mutch free space left on the drive that holds Windows and the Game(s)?
Feb 19, 2019
Hi and welcome to Tomshardware.

Your current CPU and GPU are the bottle necks but you dont say anything about at what resolution you are running things at.
I tried at low everything, also i'm on windows 10 I've read there has been problems with dark souls running on 10, also there are videos of pc's similar to mine on youtube who can even run it at max, but I just want to play no matter the quality (sorry for my english)

Well. Since you struggle to play it at low settings then there are something else wrong.

• What are your CPU and GPU temps during idle and under load? (use program like HWmonitor to check)
  • Have you updated or reinstalled the Nvidia drivers for the GPU?
  • What is your CPU load when you are sitting idle in Windows desktop? Just to see if you have something running in the background that you dont know of that is drawing CPU power.
  • What kind of PSU do you have?
  • How mutch RAM?
  • How mutch free space left on the drive that holds Windows and the Game(s)?

Solution

Nightwinq

Reputable
Feb 19, 2019
How much ram do you have? If you have atleast 8gb of ram maybe 6 then it’s probably your intel had graphics being used instead of the 1050 also make sure you have drivers for 1050 downloaded