[SOLVED] Data in SSD being corrupted

Shoaib_977

Honorable
Aug 25, 2014
Hi,

I bought ADATA SU650 960GB SSD as my Storage device, I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10, but its giving warning and asking me to repair disk. I repaired the disk after that I started getting errors in my game 'Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019' and it asked me to re-download the game as there was an issue in-game files. There was another game being downloaded on that drive which was paused when I tried to resume it said files have error need to re-download. I again installed fresh windows and re-partitioned all the drives, again downloaded and installed the game, again windows 10 asked me to repair the drive and reboot system, after that all of my data got corrupted on the drive. (Corrupted data was moved to Found.000 and Found.001 Folders).

Can someone guide me with this issue?
Thanks in advance

Specs:

gigabyte z97x Gaming 3
Core i7 4790
Gigabyte GTX 1080
4x4Gb HyperX Genesis
120 GB SSD for Windows

Last edited:
Solution
Hi,

I bought ADATA SU650 960GB SSD as my Storage device, I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10, but its giving warning and asking me to repair disk. I repaired the disk after that I started getting errors in my game 'Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019' and it asked me to re-download the game as there was an issue in-game files. There was another game being downloaded on that drive which was paused when I tried to resume it said files have error need to re-download. I again installed fresh windows and re-partitioned all the drives, again downloaded and installed the game, again windows 10 asked me to repair the drive and reboot system, after that all of my data got corrupted on the drive. (Corrupted data was moved to Found.000 and...

RealBeast

Titan
Hi,

I bought ADATA SU650 960GB SSD as my Storage device, I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10, but its giving warning and asking me to repair disk. I repaired the disk after that I started getting errors in my game 'Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2019' and it asked me to re-download the game as there was an issue in-game files. There was another game being downloaded on that drive which was paused when I tried to resume it said files have error need to re-download. I again installed fresh windows and re-partitioned all the drives, again downloaded and installed the game, again windows 10 asked me to repair the drive and reboot system, after that all of my data got corrupted on the drive. (Corrupted data was moved to Found.000 and Found.001 Folders).

Can someone guide me with this issue?
Thanks in advance

Specs:

gigabyte z97x Gaming 3
Core i7 4790
Gigabyte GTX 1080
4x4Gb HyperX Genesis
120 GB SSD for Windows
Run the ADATA SSD Toolbox on the drive to determine if it is faulty and needs an RMA.

If it checks out and is okay, then I would run the free version of Memtest86. Memory can also cause similar issues.

Solution