Data lost after signature collision

bartosh44

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
I have few hdd`s. They was in RAID in last comp. I destroy RAID and reformated when I bought new comp. Now I have 1xSSD (Windows8 - C) and 2x 512GB HDD (D & E) + 1TB HDD (F). RAID is OFF. Few days ago I`ve heard noise humming but I thought that is bad ventilator. In mean time I also run Linux Ubuntu Live from USB but I didn`t install anything I would like only to see how it looks (without instalation). After closing Linux i go to Windows and I`ve noticed that my drive D was dissapeared. There was note about signature collision. I`ve clicked online and I saw clone of E so D&E was same (even recovery files) and all my D data was lost. No recovery software works for me. That process should be on background becouse I think that cloning of 500GB is not a second. Is there any help for me in that case? I`ve lost all my D thata which was important to me. I know that I`m stupid but I didn`t have any backup. I`m working helping other people and I can`t help myself. I think there was some drive malfunction and after rise there was RAID auto on one drive checked in. This should be some auto decision of Windows to clone E immidiately on D. I think it`s hopeless situation for recover but please tell me that is some hope.

bartosh44

Honorable
Jun 18, 2013
I`ve tried paid softwares - easyrecovery and r-studio are best as pro tools. I`ve tried trial but I see that is not that structure which I`m looking for. My structure is below that (overwritten).

TyrOd

Honorable
Aug 16, 2013

I'm not sure what law enforcement has to do with this since they just use commercially available tools like everyone else and software won't help you if you have a physically unstable drive. However, you will need professional data recover help from a lab to look at it, especially if you don't know the cause of the failure.