Data lost during transfer.

aftab23.as

Reputable
Feb 5, 2019
HELLO, I CREATED A FOLDER OF SOME PHOTOS AND VIDEOS ON MY LENOVO VIBE K5 MOBILE. WHEN I CONNECTED IT TO MY LAPTOP (WIN 10 PRO) VIA USB FIRST IT SHOWED THE CONCERNED FOLDER EMPTY IN MY LAPTOP, BUT THERE WAS DATA IN MY MOBILE.
I TRIED MANY THINGS AND AT LAST I COPIED THE EMPTY FOLDER FROM MY MOBILE AND IT SHOWED INCREASE IN FREE SPACE IN MOBILE STORAGE BUT THE FOLDER WAS EMPTY AND NOW MY DATA IS LOST.

PLEASE TELL HOW TO RECOVER THE DATA AND WHY THIS HAPPENED ?
I WILL BE GRATEFUL.

Please don't use all capital letters - - it makes posts difficult to read, and some posts are challenging enough to understand already.

Lutfij

Titan
Your phone operates on an Android, why didn't you just save the images on Google Photos and then download the images from Photos onto your laptop? You can try Recuva but if the folder doesn't have any space consumption showing, the data is non existent.

As stated by my colleague, use of all caps means you're shouting. You either can leave the forums if you shout at us or you can tone it down and see what the rest of the community has to say.

aftab23.as

Reputable
Feb 5, 2019
Lutfij
Thank for your reply, I will try this.

Sorry if the caps symbolised that I am shouting, was creating a thread for first time, will take care next time.

Thank you