Question data recovery's and separation data

Oct 26, 2020
Hi guys, i need a help for recover my data (photos mainly)
I try recover my data for a long long time (i do formattion HD after windows dead), but after recuperation, more JPG's came togheter (about one million :( ), as you know a progam that does separation photos with faces and JPG'S idiots.
Sorry my bad english guys, life is no easy xD

Ralston18

Titan
Not sure what, if anything, can be done. More information is needed.

Just to help clarify:

1) Your computer's boot hard drive (C:) with Windows and your photos stopped working for some reason - correct?

2) You removed the hard drive from the host computer and reformatted the HD - correct?

3) However you somehow found or otherwise recovered the photos on the HD - correct?

4) Those found photographs (which are mainly .jpg) are now all mixed up - correct?

5) And you want some photo editing software with facial recognition that will scan through all of the photos to look for a certain person or persons - correct?

6) By "JPG'S idiots - I believe you mean "icons" - correct?

Oct 26, 2020
Not sure what, if anything, can be done. More information is needed.

Just to help clarify:

1) Your computer's boot hard drive (C:) with Windows and your photos stopped working for some reason - correct?

2) You removed the hard drive from the host computer and reformatted the HD - correct?

3) However you somehow found or otherwise recovered the photos on the HD - correct?

4) Those found photographs (which are mainly .jpg) are now all mixed up - correct?

5) And you want some photo editing software with facial recognition that will scan through all of the photos to look for a certain person or persons - correct?

6) By "JPG'S idiots - I believe you mean "icons" - correct?
  1. yes, but its working.
  2. yes
  3. yes
  4. yes, i used to a recuva, but no working.
  5. yes, icons from games/cookies/everthing exist
Really i want recover a photos with persons, but have more more icons useless (really photos have about 10,000)

Last edited: