Question data usage exetreme spike in last 2 month

Hi all my house has "unlimited data" however for the last several months internet has been slow. We have reset the router and everything however now it's worse and as a whole we went from using 500gb maybe a month to we are now reporting 1tb a month in the last two months out of nowhere
Is it possible someone is leaching off my internet remotely?

You should be able to see them on the list of connected devices.

Best option if you even suspect it is change your wifi password and be very sure to disable WPS. WPS can be cracked in minutes and will give out your new wifi passwords almost faster than you can change them. Unfortunately a lot of crap devices like smart lights only work with WPS on.

Note check all your machines I have had steam stuck downloading a patch failing the update and downloading again and again.

Reactions: SamirD
You should be able to see them on the list of connected devices.

Best option if you even suspect it is change your wifi password and be very sure to disable WPS. WPS can be cracked in minutes and will give out your new wifi passwords almost faster than you can change them. Unfortunately a lot of crap devices like smart lights only work with WPS on.

Note check all your machines I have had steam stuck downloading a patch failing the update and downloading again and again.
Thank you for the reply i have already gone through all the device i have connected the gaming rigs are all reading normal the work machines are reading normal however i will have to do deeper diging into the kids computers they are coming back with high data draw on idle. "Everything closed even in clip tray"