DataWind's 7-inch UbiSlate to Launch in UK Priced At £30

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZolaIII

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2013
This is actually the perfect toy for a small kids!
It's capable of playing basic 2D games, talking this & that apps, lights off (app), interactive picture books & cartoons (videos). WiFi only is actually good thing in this case scenario so that you can easier control contents.
For those little older or just as entry lv tablet 7Cz model (2x cortex A7, 1GB RAM, 8GB NAND storage HDMI, Android 4.2.2..) is actuality nice & price should be around 52£.

Nicky Tonev

Honorable
Dec 17, 2013
This sounds cool to be honest. £30 for a tablet is peanuts. Any idea if it's launching in the US? If you have a tablet then did you know you can recycle it for cash online? Phone, tablet and gadget recycling is getting more popular across America all of the time. Comparison sites such as http://www.sellmycellphones.com aim to only compare reputable and trustworthy recycling companies so that users can make an impartial choice. Using a comparison site such as Sell My Cell Phones saves you time and can also help you to get the best deal available. Electronics recycling is a great cause and the more we recycle the better it is for the environment.

Keep on spreading the word!

ZolaIII

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2013
How about this one with same price tag $40 (50-55 withsshipping) & this one have a real MMC potential (Mali 400MP gpu) & actual CPU speed is nice (1.5 GHz A9 x2).

http://www.cnx-software.com/2013/05/29/40-sunnycube-v7-tablet-powered-by-wondermedia-wm8880-dual-core-soc/

icemunk

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
I bought the WM8800 dual core 1.6 ghz earlier this year for $55, it's a pretty nice little tablet. I got another one a few weeks back for $50 with a RK3066 dual core 1.6 ghz, which is a bit better... 1024X600 screen. The one mentioned in this article is mediocre, but its quite easy to find high spec'd ones for the same price these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.