The Date/Time stops when computer is turned off. I have to reset each time I
use computer. How would I correct this?
Thanks,

Dianne

change your CMOS battery
peterk

"Dianne2005" <Dianne2005@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> The Date/Time stops when computer is turned off. I have to reset each time
> use computer. How would I correct this?
> Thanks,
>
> Dianne

Here's the key item:
Write down all system BIOS settings
A paper record of your CMOS setup is always a good thing to have.

How To Replace The CMOS Battery In Your PC
http://www.liverepair.com/encyclopedia/articles/cmosreplace.asp

How to replace the CMOS battery

When was the last time you thought about the battery in your PC?
http://home.i-plus.net/jtmurphy/cmos.htm

CMOS Problems
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prkd_tro_wncb.asp

--