Question DCOM Automation

Mar 24, 2019
First off, I cant add pictures because my reputation isn't 10 so sorry.

I recently had the need to write a batch file that changes settings in component services on the my computer properties. (I also just realized i need to make this for individual operating systems which is ok but time consuming. ) Within Component services there is DCOM settings. If you look at the properties of one of the services in there they have multiple tabs. The two tabs I need help with automating are the Security tab and the identity tab. The Security tab has three sections. Launch and activation permissions, access permissions and configuration permissions.
Launch and activation permissions and access permissions look to flow down from my computer properties.

I need to have a batch file that sets Component Services 》Computers》My Computer 》 DCOM Config》when you right click on one and go to properties there is a tab called identity with different options to choose. I need the batch file to make it select "The launching User"

i also need to have a batch file that sets Component Services 》Computers》My Computer 》 DCOM Config》when you right click on one and go to properties there is a tab called Security with different options to choose. I need the batch file to add "Everyone", "Anonymous Logon", "Administrators" and "Authenticated Users" into the Configuration Permissions section.