Question DDC 3.1 Pump

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndEffeKt_24

Commendable
Mar 27, 2019
It appears to be a slightly lower powered version of a ddc pump, but 2,6m head pressure and 500 l/min flow seems to be adequate for most use cases. You should be good with 2 rads and 2 blocks.
I got a regular ddc 3 pump in a similar system and get away with 30% pump speed.

Jul 16, 2020
Bumbing this thread
This pump is included in Lian Li Distro-Plate G1.
Will the pump strugglel With 2 Nemesis GTS 360 and CPU+gpu block in system?
Or is it better to ekwb distro that has a ddc 3.2?

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
DDC 3.1 and 3.2 are both very good, but if you have the option for either, 3.2 and 3.2x ( I think there was a variant like this called a 3.25 or similar) corrected an old 'bump' start issue where the impeller sometimes would not start at power up due to it powering down a certain points between poles. The 'bump' start comes from having to tap the top of the pump and it would be just enough to start up.

Hopefully you're getting the 18v or higher pump models, which are the better performing versions as there are also 12v versions which have lower flow and head specs. There's also some DDC version which are actually 6v, and built on the same architecture, but for parts like AIOs and the like.

Jul 16, 2020
The lian li Distro-plate G1 shows two rads attached in their marketing. I think it'll be fine. In the future please start a new thread.
Sorry for bumbing. But regular rads are like 7 timer less restrictive than 2x GTS 360. That got me worried. But should it work even if this pump DDC 3.1 (6W pump) has about halt capacity compared to a more normal DDC 3.2 (18W pump)?

Status
Not open for further replies.