Question ddr 4 2666 and 2400

Feb 13, 2019
Hi ! what is difference between 2666 and 2400 because i didn't find 2666 in my country .
and what what is difference between ddr (2666 cl19 ) and (2666 cl16 ) on amazon i found Crucial with cl19 but Ballistix Sport LT cl16

2666 is the speed of the RAM. Generally, faster RAM cost more money. For Intel CPUs, the RAM speed does not really matter, but for AMD CPUs the RAM speed does matter to performance. For an AMD CPU I would recommend 3000mhz or higher. You can go with less, but you will lose some of the CPU performance.

The cl is for latency. Generally, the lower the cl the better the RAM and the more it will cost. For DDR4 cl16 is about average for cost vs performance.

Reactions: Mahmoud Hussein
Feb 13, 2019
2666 is the speed of the RAM. Generally, faster RAM cost more money. For Intel CPUs, the RAM speed does not really matter, but for AMD CPUs the RAM speed does matter to performance. For an AMD CPU I would recommend 3000mhz or higher. You can go with less, but you will lose some of the CPU performance.

The cl is for latency. Generally, the lower the cl the better the RAM and the more it will cost. For DDR4 cl16 is about average for cost vs performance.
:) thank u man .
but this ram for my laptop , so difference between latency does not make any problem !?