DDR3 1600(O.C.) for ASRock Mobo

BeatMason

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
Mobo Link

I've gathered that 1600(O.C.) means that 1600 ram will get under-clocked to 1333 unless you overclock the ram but does that mean any 1600 ram will work with this motherboard provided it's DDR3 (and desktop memory)? I looked at the memory support manual for it and searched for several different product numbers they showed on amazon and i didn't get any results.

I just need to know if I can get 1600 ram which would obviously be pointless if my mobo didn't support the specific brand.

BeatMason

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2012
Is your mouse and ability to see and click on links functioning? Because then you'd be able to see the motherboard link at the top of the post (And click on it). And if your reading ability was functioning you'd see that I'm buying RAM, so I obviously I don't have it yet.

I'd appreciate help from anybody else and you unless your brain isn't functioning today either. Stop trolling people on computer forums and finish training for the Special Olympics, your team needs you man.

Sorry I didn't see your little link kid. Amazing how it only takes about 5 posts to be able to tell a noobers age.

Maybe if your brain was functioning you would learn how to read your manual on page43, you know the one that came with your crappy AMD770 mobo. Guess not.

Good luck with your little problem nublet, feel free to come back when your all grown up.