DDR4 CL14 compatiblity with 8th gen Gigabyte H310M-H Motherboard

Solution
Gotcha, you should be good to go with the motherboard and CPU. As for the RAM, it is kinda finicky, but it should work. I would just get it from a vendor that takes returns just in case.
Jul 31, 2018

I bought the ram in 2016 and on amazon it says new cl15 ram recommended but i dont want to buy (already have this 8x2 ram)
So just being sure that it will work without any compatibility issue.
i hope you don't mind for waiting for more opinions.

I though you were asking if the RAM would work with the motherboard. But you already have one stick of RAM and are pairing it with another. Mixing and matching RAM does not always work, even if you get the same model. But just because it does not always work, does not mean it wont work. It probably will. But I would get it from a vendor that accepts returns (such as Amazon) just in case it does not work.

Jul 31, 2018

Sorry for misunderstanding, I Meant to say yes i have 2 sticks of ram that i have mentioned (same specs/brand) & yes i am asking if ram will work with this new Motherboard that i am gonna buy along-side i5 Intel Core i5-8400 BX80684I58400 Processor. I am worried because my ram is 2 year old CL14 (product link given)

Jul 31, 2018
Jul 31, 2018

sure, will let you know if things work out well.