Question DDU

Feb 16, 2019
Hello,

I have GTX 1660 Ti and as there are no official drivers out yet I can't use it.
If I plug in my AMD R9 270X will I be able to completly remove AMD drivers with DDU and install NVidia without any problems?
I don't want to re-install windows again and if I can I wan't to avoid it.

Feb 16, 2019
I read your post...this is just my recommendation...it is what I would do...

You may ignore my answer...

Sorry if I offended you, but you told me to re-install windows as if I plugged back in my AMD, which I didn't do yet.
I re-installed when I bought GTX 1660 which was last friday and I don't want to do it again because I'm that lazy. :D

But I asked if DDU will remove AMD drivers completly or will I need to re-install windows, because if I'm not 100% sure that it will work with only DDU then I'm not gonna do it.

Feb 16, 2019
How did you get a GTX 1660?????

As far as I could gather something has gone wrong with the store, some error or disinformation and they sold it to me.
Later I asked in their chat how could that happen and they just washed their hands with "Our supplier dictates dates when to sell what" which is totally just washing hands and not acknowledging their error.
So I have the card almost a week and can't get drivers from anybody. Palit said that I have to wait for official release, NVidia said the same.

computerjoe314

Respectable
Jan 2, 2019
As far as I could gather something has gone wrong with the store, some error or disinformation and they sold it to me.
Later I asked in their chat how could that happen and they just washed their hands with "Our supplier dictates dates when to sell what" which is totally just washing hands and not acknowledging their error.
So I have the card almost a week and can't get drivers from anybody. Palit said that I have to wait for official release, NVidia said the same.
:ROFLMAO::LOL: