Question Dead Computer

Jayhawker32

Distinguished
So I built this PC roughly the first week of December and it has been running fine since until this past weekend. I turned my PC on in the morning and returned about 10 hours later to find the system had shut down and would not boot.

I've torn it all apart but still can't understand why it won't post. I tested the PSU off a jumper and it seems to be working well enough that it will power some lights and my pump. However, when I connect the 24-pin to the motherboard the PSU won't start, it clicks and then nothing. The RGB lighting on my RAM will light up though so I don't know if this is a CPU or motherboard issue.

I can't imagine a static discharge would have killed it but that's the only thing I can think of honestly. There had been a couple times I sat down at my desk and when I touched my headset or keyboard a shock would discharge and cause my screen to go blank for a second or two. I tested my outlets with a GFCI outlet tester and according to that my outlet is wired correctly.

The CPU ran kind of hot for what I'm used to (usually 70 - 80°C under gaming loads) but still within safe tolerance for most CPUs.

Anyone have any thoughts on what the issue could be? I'm traveling this week so I unfortunately cannot perform anymore testing until I get back from my work trip but I'm trying to narrow down the what could be wrong with my system so I know what I'll need to RMA or replace.

System Specs:
CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X @ stock clocks
Mobo: Gigabyte Aorus X570 Pro Wifi
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200 MHz DDR4 2x16 GB
GPU: Nvidia 1080 ti Founder's Edition
PSU: Corsair SF750
Storage: 3x SSDs and a two M.2 drives (can't imagine this is the issue)
Custom cooling loop