Question dead cpu or motherboard

Jul 12, 2022
so ive been getting random bsod screens recently with various stop codes and just the other day i got constant whea uncorrectable error stop codes and if i restart the system i would just get the same. now, there seems to be no display coming out.

if im not mistaken, whea errors mean there are faulty hardware in my system. ive tried testing the parts that i thought to be broken and narrowed down to either the cpu or motherboard (note i do not have power to any of the i/o usually my keyboard or mouse would light up but now it doesnt)

well long story short, i wanted to know if u guys can help me tell what i need to replace. moneys tight so i dont wanna waste buying something that wasnt even broken

here are my specs:
i7 8700
zotac gtx 1070ti mini
asus prime b360 ma
trident z 16gb 3200mhz
evga supernova g2 750w

Jul 12, 2022
so ive been getting random bsod screens recently with various stop codes and just the other day i got constant whea uncorrectable error stop codes and if i restart the system i would just get the same. now, there seems to be no display coming out.

if im not mistaken, whea errors mean there are faulty hardware in my system. ive tried testing the parts that i thought to be broken (i swapped the parts on my other pc) and narrowed down to either the cpu or motherboard (note i do not have power to any of the i/o usually my keyboard or mouse would light up but now it doesnt)

well long story short, i wanted to know if u guys can help me tell what i need to replace. moneys tight so i dont wanna waste buying something that wasnt even broken

here are my specs:
i7 8700
zotac gtx 1070ti mini
asus prime b360 ma
trident z 16gb 3200mhz
evga supernova g2 750w

Jul 12, 2022
I ment the PSU from your other PC with the asus prime b360 ma - i7 8700 combo
oh sorry about that. psu from the other pc works in this system and vice versa (so i presume) all the fans and lights work on the i7 rig with both power supplies and both psu would turn on the other system normally. my problem here now is theres no display or anything from the i/o. ram gpu and drives work normally when i tested it on the other system.