[SOLVED] Dead GPU?

Apr 20, 2020
Last week I’ve got a BSOD with the message Video Scheduler Internal Error while playing on my pc.
I had to reinstall Windows bcs I couldn’t access to my computer.

If I unplug my gpu ( ASUS 1060 3gb) everything works fine but if I put it my pc runs for less than a minute and I get the bsod.

Last time i put my gpu I could see in device manager that my pc didn’t recognize my gpu as in the display adapters part it appeared as an unknown component ( asking me to update it btw but ofc i couldn’t)

Solution
see if your pcie connector is working(i would recommended to flash your bios but you cant because you cant use the pc too much until it bsods)
edit: you can also disable NVIDIA LocalSystem Container and NVIDIA Display Container LS and see if it works
Apr 20, 2020
see if your pcie connector is working(i would recommended to flash your bios but you cant because you cant use the pc too much until it bsods)
edit: you can also disable NVIDIA LocalSystem Container and NVIDIA Display Container LS and see if it works

Solution
Apr 20, 2020
I’ve tried with the other pci and pc automatically went into safe mode. Does it mean anything?
I can use my pc without my gpu, everything works fine so should I try to update the bios?