Dead Laptop Screen HELP!

Phoztek

Commendable
Feb 1, 2017
Hi all !

Got a good one here for the pros !

Laptop Model: HP Probook 4510s ( Intel Graphics )

OK so a while back my laptop screen and keyboard stopped working, so I disassembled it and have put all the remaining hardware it in an acrylic box ! Its now a desktop :p

It was working fine with windows 10 and the only issue was that the external screen would only lite up when windows was starting... no problems here. However it was getting rather slow and I decided to do a fresh windows installation.

So I took the hardrive and assembled on my other Desktop and installed windows.
After it was done I removed the Disk and have put it back on my " DeskLaptop "
Suprise surprise... now the external screen doesn't light and I have no way of actually knowing what im doing because windows is working as I've tested some raw commands ( shutdow ) and it did shutdown... i'm working in the blind here !

So I removed the hardrive again put it back on my desktop and tried using WIN+P which changes the viewing display ( Clone, Extended etc ) and got a windows message saying the graphic card driver was not installed.

It did then installed my desktop graphic drivers... ( ATI ).

So basically... im stuck !

- Cant access bios cause i have no screen working
- Cant connect to wireless cause i got no way of knowing what im doing ( otherwise i think it would automatically update the graphic driver using windows )
- No signal in both HDMI and RGB connection
- I know widows is running ok !

I've very open to any suggestions !

Cheers