Dead pixels & brand

Are there any brands of LCD monitors that get fewer dead pixels than
other brands?

Thanks
Mike

>Are there any brands of LCD monitors that get fewer dead pixels than
>other brands?
>
>Thanks
>Mike

Most have very few now. That problem has been fixed for the most part.
Got a 15" for $220 that had one bad pixel. Rubbing it for a minute
fixed it.
I belive dot pitch is more important. Many expensive LCD's have a dot
pitch above .26 and I would never buy one. About half of users find
text unreadable when you get to .26 or above. My 19" CRT has a dot
pitch of .21.