joe_967

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
Please help, my pc crashed while playing wow, it wouldn't restart. I re-installed windows and now am getting blue screens, and slow performance. I get error 132 in wow about ram.

Performance seems sluggish in every way. I scanned for viruses and I ran memtest86+ on default settings and got no errors. If I change it to bios all in config then I get errors. I think I changed memory range to bios (all) in the config menu. Do errors on that setting point to anything? Can someone please help me diagnose what hardware is broken?

Please help, my pc crashed while playing wow, it wouldn't restart. I re-installed windows and now am getting blue screens, and slow performance. I get error 132 in wow about ram.

Performance seems sluggish in every way. I scanned for viruses and I ran memtest86+ on default settings and got no errors. If I change it to bios all in config then I get errors. I think I changed memory range to bios (all) in the config menu. Do errors on that setting point to anything? Can someone please help me diagnose what hardware is broken?

Can someone please help me diagnose what hardware is broken?

Definately remove any hardware, like RAM, you have added to the system since you first built the system and had it running stable. Even though memtest shows no errors, you might try each DIMM individually and see if the system will run stable that way. Generally, system crashes can be caused by any number of things, psu, dying video card, dying hd. Just remove any hardware you have added since the system was originally built and running stable. Bad RAM is often the cause of system crashes when trying to run software (games) like you are experiencing.

joe_967

Distinguished
Dec 30, 2005
Problem is that it has been running very stable for a year. I will try removing ram and seeing if that works, other than that I've alkready replaced the HD to see if that was the problem. I'm not sure really what else to try. Is there a way I can view what cause the blue screen errors? They flash by too fast to read them.