Dead Space 3 Demo Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglynerdman

Honorable
Mar 8, 2012
EA's president is a douche bag, makes me not wanna buy the game. but man o man do i love deadspace
I dislike origin's pricing scheme though. because of EA's exclusivity, no longer having titles on steam; i probably wont buy it till its a bargain.

D

Deleted member 217926

The first game had a great story but the controls were cluncky and actual gameplay was not real fun to me.

The second game pretty much fixed everything bad and kept the good things. Great game. The only complaint I have is that it was only half as long as the first one.

Hopefully the third one will keep the good things although I don't know how I feel about co-op. Also I thought the graphics in 2 were great. I hope this is not a step backwards.

friskiest

Distinguished
Dec 6, 2011
"Dead Space 3 launches in North America on February 5 on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Windows PC"

With the indicated spec requirements, seems like it should look similar to DS1/2- graphically speaking. Hope the next Dead Space release will have more visual effects and filters to bring a more scary environment,. The only thing that is really terrifying on DS2 is the sound effects.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
I enjoyed the first 2 the first time I played them. but the main problem I found with them was the replay value. they didnt seem nearly as scary in the second run because you already knew alot of the scares and knew what could hurt you and what couldnt. Im speculative about the coop in the 3rd one. I prefer to play horror games alone, and even playing single player, having an AI partner in the game takes out alot of the scare. this demo might decide if I buy this game, so I hope its good and scary. and I hope this game adds replay value like paths and endings.

Status
Not open for further replies.