Deals for April 21: StarCraft II Preorder + Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

NapoleonDK

Distinguished
Nov 3, 2009
When I applied the coupon code for the Discovery Planet Earth set, it changed to free with $9.95 shipping. Not a bad way to break in the new Bluray player! Thanks Tom's!

gilamonsterz

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2010
discovery telling me that "Sorry, but coupon "PE7843" is not available for this order."

I saw the first person got it to work, is it a limited and first come first serve?

>>Edit:
Found out on another site that it expired at 11 am. Too bad, I really liked the planet earth series and would love to have it in HD.

alextheblue

Distinguished
[citation][nom]jazn1337[/nom]Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition no longer works because Gamestop removed the coupon discount.[/citation]Even when it DID work (I used it a few days ago) it wasn't truly 25% off. You had to spend over 100 which means adding another cheap item. Then you have to pay a handling fee, even with the "free shipping". After taxes it was closer to $90 when all was said and done.

To make matters worse, GS mailed me my beta key. Battle.net says that the key is already in use, so now its time for back-and-forth fun with Blizzard. Hurray!

Is it just me, or does Blizzard seem to have major issues with key theft and account hijacking? I have some WoW-head friends who have authenticators to prevent another "incident".

jazn1337

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
[citation][nom]AlexTheBlue[/nom]Even when it DID work (I used it a few days ago) it wasn't truly 25% off. You had to spend over 100 which means adding another cheap item. Then you have to pay a handling fee, even with the "free shipping". After taxes it was closer to $90 when all was said and done.To make matters worse, GS mailed me my beta key. Battle.net says that the key is already in use, so now its time for back-and-forth fun with Blizzard. Hurray! Is it just me, or does Blizzard seem to have major issues with key theft and account hijacking? I have some WoW-head friends who have authenticators to prevent another "incident".[/citation]

I had the same problem. Of course, I had the bright idea of cancelling my pre-order, and now I had to re order it for full. I'm ok because I'm not going to cry over 25 dollars, though. The Blizzard back and forth should be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.