Deals for Easter Monday: HP Laptop Sales

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Bought the dv7 over the weekend with an I7 820 & 4gig of RAM for only $1157 (tax incl). My first laptop. :)) Thanks TH and Logicbuy.

notty22

Distinguished
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]yea....good luck with that laptop i am sure HP tech support will be hearing from you soon. HP isjunk when it comes to mainstream computers[/citation]
Typical jealous troll. Really get counseling or a job, if people buying 'stuff' irks you.

I was gonna make a comment about Toms trying to sell HP laptops...

But I noticed Battlefield: Bad Company 2 with the $20 coupon plus free shipping. And since I was interested in looking into that game, I splurged and ordered a copy. I hear it's a good game, and the visuals look impressive so I'm gonna give it a shot.

ailgatrat

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2007
My daughter goes to a large university and was having some problems with her DVD drive. I ended up having to replace the drive because someone over there wasn't smart enough to flip the laptop over to remove the screw that disconnects the drive assembly. Instead they decided to rip the tray out. Then they gave it back to her (without telling her they ripped the tray out) and told her they couldn't fix it. Other than that, she hasn't had a problem with the laptop. It even runs Windows Vista. :p

G

Thanks warezme. I'll have my fingers crossed that I receive a long-lasting product in this case.

niccy4513

Distinguished
Dec 25, 2010
I was so hesitant and hemmed and hawed about buying this after reading all the blogs- why? Because I'm like a lot of buyers out there, it really bugs me to get something new without having the best of everything installed on it, especially when it comes to computers because of the rapidness in which your brand new technology becomes 2nd best, and then nearly obsolete. The blogs were filled with people who got the radiance screen bragging profusely and potential buyers refusing to pull the trigger on this laptop unless the radiance display comes back...mixed with all the technical jargon about 1366x768 vs 1600x900 for this or that application, etc etc.
HP Envy Relic Laptop PC

Status
Not open for further replies.