Deals for July 20: 27'' Dell UltraSharp LCD $899

Status
Not open for further replies.

blitzace

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010
Hrmm, definitely some deals to be had here (especially the freebies).

However, I think the whole posting deal stuff is best left to another dedicated site. I am a huge Slickdeals.org fan myself so these are lukewarm in comparison.

The name of the site is Tom's HARDWARE right? I doubt a Kellogs protein bar falls under that category lol so please leave this kind of stuff out of future articles please.

In my opinion, stick to what you guys do best, because I'll tell ya when it comes to tech you guys are the best! ;)

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
I think it's a sponsored article so they have to put in whatever LogicBuy tells them too. The errors are kind of annoying though...

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]blitzace[/nom]Hrmm, definitely some deals to be had here (especially the freebies).However, I think the whole posting deal stuff is best left to another dedicated site. I am a huge Slickdeals.org fan myself so these are lukewarm in comparison.The name of the site is Tom's HARDWARE right? I doubt a Kellogs protein bar falls under that category lol so please leave this kind of stuff out of future articles please.In my opinion, stick to what you guys do best, because I'll tell ya when it comes to tech you guys are the best![/citation]
You would be complaining if it was a tube of Pringles and a tray of cans of Mountain Dew
LANgamers delight!

27" Dell UltraSharp U2711 1560 x 1440 LCD Monitor for $899 plus free shipping (normally $1,099).

WOW! - I bought a 37" HDTV that I use as my computer monitor for less than $500
The 32" TV was even cheaper and still a lot bigger than the 27" ripoff you have listed.

blitzace

Distinguished
Jul 18, 2010

And they just posted another deals article for today, should we expect one of these a day cluttering up the news feed? bleh this makes me a sad panda :(

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006

sad_panda_2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.