Deals for June 16: Alienware M11x Core i3 $699

Status
Not open for further replies.

whysobluepandabear

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2010
That iMac is on SALE for $1399? Joke much? Let's see what you get here children: i3...hmm, they couldn't at least do an i5? 5670...couldn't they at least start with a 6870? The card is like $160-170~....

1TB HD and 4GB of RAM....well WOWZERS! That's a whole $100 worth of hardware (retail mind you, those Sock Cuckers probably get it for $50)....

Sounds like a swell deal to me! ....*loads .38 special hollow point and turns gun on himself*

Seriously, this crap has GOT to stop. Educate the mass population already. Make those little window licker children take a semester class that educates the common folk on electronics and technology. Not this propaganda, pray on you because you're an idiot, type of crap.

I await hearing from those whom have been takin' advantage of..."But bro, Apple is totally worth it....It fixed my depression and actually made me FRIENDS!....I now have iChat friends and an e-girlfriend that appreciates the same style that I do, of which Steve Jobs dictates what I like and how It'll exactly look and function".

Apple is like a religion. They don't have intelligent, rational individuals who are independently thinking - they instead have followers whom ask no questions and do what they're told. Obedient retards. The best kind of retard out there; much like those whom are DIRT POOR, yet get tricked into giving the rich and top 1% TAX CUTS. Haha.

I'm going to go look at naked pictures of Bill Gates now. Later.

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
@whysobluepandabear, like your comments, but as far as educating the general public, I have to disagree with it.

You pay for the "knowledge" you don't have.
It's kind of like people complaining Best Buy charging customers for stupid things.
You don't see anyone bashing those lawyers for charging $500/hour for doing something as easy as printing and signing a form. Because we lack the "lawyer knowledge", therefore we pay the price.

AMD_pitbull

Distinguished
Mar 6, 2010
So, anyone else see anything wrong with this:
Alienware "gaming laptop." 11.6" display. i3-330 at 1.2ghz. 330m VC. What kind of gaming can you do with that? Farmville? When did those specs become accepted as a "gaming" rig?

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
[citation][nom]whysobluepandabear[/nom]That iMac is on SALE for $1399? Joke much?...[/citation]

Apple's 27" IPS display is widely considered the best display under $1200 by a lot of third part reviewers. It retails for a $1000 and goes head to head with displays from Samsung, Dell, HP etc. in the 900-1100 bracket. It's not till you spend $1200+ that you can find screens that comfortably beat it.

If you factor the screen in your getting the internals for $400.

Suddenly the iMac isn't so overpriced.

Apple's laptops are grossly overpriced.

Their desktops are decently priced. The Mac Pro is within a few hundred $ of competing workstation rigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.