Deals for May 14: SSD Price Check Roundup

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravicai

Distinguished
Aug 4, 2006
Toms is always a day late posting news articles. It seems they are the same when it comes to posting deals.

sliem

Distinguished
Dec 14, 2009
[citation][nom]aaron686[/nom]man I hate rebates...it kills your excitement and then steps on its body...[/citation]

I had one from tigerdirect and it gave me options, one of them was "no-wait-rebate" which costs 10% of your rebate but it's MUCH faster (1 week instead of 2-4 months). I got the rebate (as visa card).

z0d

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2010
The keyboard picture is G15 v1 and not for G11. LOL. I have to agree with Asinger93, coz I own a G15 myself.

IamAlwaysRight

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2010
Hey everyone!

Is there any place you guys know that offers deals like those for Canadians and on canadian sites like newegg.ca? Those ''offers'' are always US only... with is useless for me since im living in Canada. :(

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]IamAlwaysRight[/nom]Hey everyone! Is there any place you guys know that offers deals like those for Canadians and on canadian sites like newegg.ca? Those ''offers'' are always US only... with is useless for me since im living in Canada.[/citation]
Difficult to order electronics is the price to live in Canada. And expensive winter boots.
I've seen deals I've wanted to go for, but a lot of places downright refuse to ship to Canada. Or you have places lie BestBuy, were it's $2,500 for something in Canada with $200 shipping, and $1,500 in US with free shipping (that annoyed me).

So, yes. Tom's, how bout some love for you're frozen friends?

G

Thanks for listing SSD Prices, I'm on the lookout to get a new drive. Im thinking the 40GB Intel, although I dont know if it's going to be big enough I've been using SSD Price

Status
Not open for further replies.