Deals for November 25: BLACK FRIDAY MADNESS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]visa[/nom]I love my UVerse but man, I wish they offered FIOS in my area...[/citation]
Well if they ever do, have fun with Verizon's crappy customer support. Just hope your system is initially set up right and you don't have to talk to them, otherwise...worst migraine ever!

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
trust me, the economy is not depending on me, it's depending on the messed up war on which we have no businesses fighting...oil hungry mofos

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]nebun[/nom]trust me, the economy is not depending on me, it's depending on the messed up war on which we have no businesses fighting...oil hungry mofos[/citation]

And you only ride your bike, cook with sunlight, and drink rainwater right? I'm sure you have no role in oil consumption either . . .

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]burnley14[/nom]And you only ride your bike, cook with sunlight, and drink rainwater right? I'm sure you have no role in oil consumption either . . .[/citation]
i am not saying that we don't have a hand in the oil comsumption...at least i drive a diesel ;)...the fuel can be made for alegae and corn without a drop of imported oil...the problem is that people here in the states are very uneducated of how much better diesels are compared to hybrid and gas vehicles. yes i said hybrid, and that includes the new all electric vehicles...they are not 100% emission free, think about all the byproduct of charging the batteries...electricity does not make it'self. now more than 80% of the world drives and loves diesel...why not in the USA? Oil hungry mofos in Washington don't know what's good for them. I tell everyone that thinks diesel is dirty and loud...sure you keep driving your gas and hybrids while i drive my diesel...guess who wins?...the pocket book speak for itself. sure it's more expensive but it's because of stupidity and greed.

G

Burnley14: While we wait for alternatives to become viable, instead of stealing oil(which costs us trillions), we could just buy it from the oil producing countries(most likely less expensive). This strategy is currently working very well for China and Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.