Deals: Intel X25-M SSD, Skywalker Sleeping Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Toms is going down hill. First the web site renovations (more adds harder to navigate) then with the annoying popup ads that make it so you cant read the article, and now shameless plugging of worthless crap that's 5-10 bucks cheaper then newegg.

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
[citation][nom]wowowowowowow1124[/nom]shameless plugging of worthless crap that's 5-10 bucks cheaper then newegg.[/citation]

$414.99 for a 160gb Intel X25-M is a little more than "5-10 bucks cheaper than newegg". Try 175 bucks cheaper.

Spanky Deluxe

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
[citation][nom]logicbuy_com[/nom]Wowowowow-Some of the deals we post can be a few dollars cheaper then going directly to the (newegg.com/Amazon.com), but a large majority of deals contain savings of hundreds of dollars. If you go to those sites, you can spend a good amount of time searching for the deals yourself. We are MASTER deal hunters, and know where and WHEN the best deals are being offered, and then we pass that info on to you. In this tough economy, every dollar saved is a dollar earned. Happy Deal Hunting[/citation]

It's a shame you don't do this kind of thing for the UK. I'd love to get 35% off an X25-M 160GB drive here. :(

wira020

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
Chill out guys... it's the holiday season.. eeryone looking for the best deals possible... i dont see how this is annoying... if you were to be so cool and intelligent.. theres a tonne of workaround for the ads and pop ups... they have to make money somehow... not everything is free you know... besides i can see these deals are good... pity its not available to me because of geographic constraints... sigh...

whiz

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2009
[citation][nom]wira020[/nom]Chill out guys... it's the holiday season.. eeryone looking for the best deals possible... i dont see how this is annoying... if you were to be so cool and intelligent.. theres a tonne of workaround for the ads and pop ups... they have to make money somehow... not everything is free you know... besides i can see these deals are good... pity its not available to me because of geographic constraints... sigh...[/citation]

It's political constraints dude, don't forget that. Momma earth is big for all of us.

Intel_Hydralisk

Distinguished
Mar 7, 2005
[citation][nom]enzo matrix[/nom]Am I the only one who is starting to find these "articles" annoying?[/citation]
Then don't click on them? I certainly don't read every single tom's article. Personally, I like these a lot. My brother got a sweet deal ($500) off on a HP dv6 from these articles. Keep it up Tom's and logicbuy.

mayne92

Distinguished
Nov 6, 2009
@OvrClkr
I agree. I am not a hardcore enthusiast who needs all the top notch shit. I wait and can wait years for the prices to come down...like I'm still doing with Blu-ray...

jadawgis732

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2009
I just bought an x25-m g2 80gb for 235 and I feel it was extremely worth it! And I'm poor! I got that with a college grant refund for money I didn't use during the semester, biggest improvement you can make to a mid-mid/high end desktop these days! Windows boots in 15 seconds from BIOS, and I spend no time waiting for applications or anything really in the OS- Image all the time I am getting back that would otherwise be spent waiting on my PC to read from a mechanical hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.