Deals March 5: Razer Mamba Elite Mouse $99.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

sacre

Distinguished
Jul 13, 2006
Shitty mouse, well, to me it was. Tried it and well, I like to lift my mouse, swing it over, put it down and swing it back to move my characters "aim" when the mouse sensitivity is low.

Well, this mouse is basically flat on the sides. So lifting without the mouse slipping down is hard.

Returned the mouse and bought a basic mouse with concave sides where my fingers can grip and i can lift it.

Now i'm happy.

echondo

Honorable
May 29, 2012
[citation][nom]sacre[/nom]Shitty mouse, well, to me it was. Tried it and well, I like to lift my mouse, swing it over, put it down and swing it back to move my characters "aim" when the mouse sensitivity is low.Well, this mouse is basically flat on the sides. So lifting without the mouse slipping down is hard. Returned the mouse and bought a basic mouse with concave sides where my fingers can grip and i can lift it.Now i'm happy.[/citation]

Weird...my old Mamba that I still use(it was a gift, hate Razer products, but it was free) has concave sides and I have pretty big hands and can lift it rather easily.

Also, the 2012 edition looks to have concave sides as well just under the forward and backward side buttons.

acktionhank

Honorable
Jan 2, 2013
[citation][nom]sacre[/nom]Shitty mouse, well, to me it was. Tried it and well, I like to lift my mouse, swing it over, put it down and swing it back to move my characters "aim" when the mouse sensitivity is low.Well, this mouse is basically flat on the sides. So lifting without the mouse slipping down is hard. Returned the mouse and bought a basic mouse with concave sides where my fingers can grip and i can lift it.Now i'm happy.[/citation]

I had to order new mouse feet for my RAT 7 (which i love by the way). My friend let me borrow his Mamba and i absolutely hate it. It seems to be very high quality product but the "feel" of it in my hand i just can't get over. It's no different for me than just using some cheapo $5-10 mouse from walmart.

Status
Not open for further replies.