Deals May 28: Logitech Wireless Gaming Mouse $74.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warsaw

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2008
That G700 mouse is the one I'm currently, or should I say the mouse I was using. I've had it for a good amount of time, whenever it first came out (possibly a month after). The thing is, it's very convenient with the wireless connectivity and recharging. The convenience though, ends there. The battery dies awfully fast, and the mouse no matter the dpi or sensitivity used does not perform as well as a purely corded mouse; such as my G9. I tried to not think about it, but finally after my friend commented on the mouse I had to come to the conclusion that it definitely wasn't just me that noticed it. I've tried multiple drivers, the native O/S drivers, wireless, corded, etc. The mouse just doesn't perform like it should. To boot as well, the mouse "deal" at $75 isn't all that great, I've seen it quick a few times on slickdeals that is much much cheaper. Seems to me more and more that they are getting paid for these "deal" articles, since they usually aren't that great of deals.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I really think you need to make it more clear that this is a paid advertisement and not your actual opinion. When a statement like this exists in this advertisement.

Logitech's G700 mouse is the best of the best in gaming.

With this being Tom's hardware it would be easy for someone to mistake this as the actual standing opinion here. Which it likely isn't and even more damning is this.

source: Tom's Hardware US

It really makes it look like this is actually your words and opinions when it isn't. This not only creates confusion but borderlines on false advertisement as well. Seriously if your going to continue these ads at-least put the actual source to cover yourselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.