Deals Nov. 24: Gears of War Triple Pack $9.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

bustapr

Distinguished
Jan 23, 2009
gears of war deal is definitely a damn good deal. iplayed through all of them with borrowed xbox, definitely wirth the money. dont have xbox myself though. still waiting for gears 2 on pc(will never happen)

Bean007

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2005
[citation][nom]abbadon_34[/nom]too bad they didn't make the sequels on PC[/citation]
Maybe so but this has become a normal thing now. Usually after it's out on the console it does so so on PC sales.

Take for instance Halo. Lots of people have both console and pc and seeing that it will come out on console 1st most people would have played it already. Only people that haven't is those that don't have a console and those would be fewer then the others so the sales are lack lusting to the companies.

unionoob

Distinguished
Feb 18, 2011
[citation][nom]Bean007[/nom]Maybe so but this has become a normal thing now. Usually after it's out on the console it does so so on PC sales. Take for instance Halo. Lots of people have both console and pc and seeing that it will come out on console 1st most people would have played it already. Only people that haven't is those that don't have a console and those would be fewer then the others so the sales are lack lusting to the companies.[/citation]

Dunno about Halo, maybe I am wrong but didn't Halo 1 and Halo 2 Pc sales beat xbox?

MaXimus421

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2012
Cliffy B said he will never support Gears of War sequels being ported to PC due to the high amount of piracy. But money talks, and I believe MS will eventually release them on PC.

I doubt however, it will be any time soon. Probably by the time we no longer care about playing it, it will be released on PC.

echondo

Honorable
May 29, 2012
[citation][nom]MaXimus421[/nom]Cliffy B said he will never support Gears of War sequels being ported to PC due to the high amount of piracy. But money talks, and I believe MS will eventually release them on PC. I doubt however, it will be any time soon. Probably by the time we no longer care about playing it, it will be released on PC.[/citation]

And you do know Cliffy B left EPIC, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS