Deals: Quad Core PCs, HDTVs, SSD, & More!

Status
Not open for further replies.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
boo, still no good deals on macs? I would have thought that after that rant defending mac's and the apparent mac users who visit your site that you would have more good mac deals to cater for them?

Honis

Distinguished
Mar 16, 2009
[citation][nom]matt87_50[/nom]boo, still no good deals on macs? I would have thought that after that rant defending mac's and the apparent mac users who visit your site that you would have more good mac deals to cater for them?[/citation]Stop trolling. Everyone knows Macs don't go on special. Once they get a refreshed hardware they set the new hardware's price and adjust the currents hardware price to match. After that the prices are fixed until the next refresh.

I use that 23" professional Dell monitor at work. It has good color once you make the right adjustments. I can't say anything about its gaming abilities since I'd get fired for such antics at work.

ColMirage

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2009
That 480$ HP Pavillion is very tempting, I don't have the money for it though, that sucks.

Yep, still stuck on a single core machine.

[citation][nom]matt87_50[/nom]boo, still no good deals on macs? I would have thought that after that rant defending mac's and the apparent mac users who visit your site that you would have more good mac deals to cater for them?[/citation]

If I want a cheap mac I go to ebay and overhaul a used power mac or macpro for cents on the dollar.

False_Dmitry_II

Distinguished
[citation][nom]magicandy[/nom]If I wanted a cheap mac I would just install OSX on my computer, but why would I want to do that?[/citation]

Though apparently for the best methods you'd have to have intel processors. But I'm an AMD man.

Nexus52085

Distinguished
Oct 16, 2009
[citation][nom]False_dmitry_ii[/nom]Though apparently for the best methods you'd have to have intel processors. But I'm an AMD man.[/citation]
I'm with you on that one. I'm an AMD man myself. We gotta stick together!

wbogart

Distinguished
Dec 19, 2008
I'm rather happy with the deals and specially that Dell Pro 23". But is anyone else noticing that the LogicBuy website is rather lacluster on their item descriptions? That and there are very few reviews of the items being listed. Maybe I've just been spoiled by Newegg, I dont know. I had to look up the Dell Pro monitor on the Dell website just to find out the stand capabilities.

ksenter

Distinguished
Apr 8, 2009
[citation][nom]wbogart[/nom]I'm rather happy with the deals and specially that Dell Pro 23". But is anyone else noticing that the LogicBuy website is rather lacluster on their item descriptions? That and there are very few reviews of the items being listed. Maybe I've just been spoiled by Newegg, I dont know. I had to look up the Dell Pro monitor on the Dell website just to find out the stand capabilities.[/citation]

Yeah it would be nice if they showed some specs... I was thinking about that monitor too, but after I read the reviews I'm kinda meh:
http://reviews.dell.com/2341/320-8325/reviews.htm

dkArchon

Distinguished
Aug 24, 2009
The two dell monitors are not the price you have listed. When you click the link, both monitors are $219, not 169 & 177 as you have listed.....

Status
Not open for further replies.