[SOLVED] Debate about what computer to buy

Oct 26, 2019
I am scrooling trough a site that sells used computers and installing gamming graphics cards. I have found two that costs 410 dollars but dont know which one to choose since one of them has better upgrade ability than te other but the other one has better cpu its hard for me to descide please help me and give me some cons and pros

Solution
So it comes down to 'minor' differences. The Fujitsu has a larger SSD, but the HP has the better CPU.

Both PCs don't afford much upgrade paths as the best/fastest CPU has already been released and there are no new ones forthcoming; they are both end of life.

BIOS willing (for both) you might be able to upgrade the Fujitsu to an i7-7700k, HP to an i7-3770k.

It will go back to your original question and which you prefer. I assume you'll be gaming, but look at the games you want to play and likely to play. See which CPU is more relevant for those games to make the decision.
So it comes down to 'minor' differences. The Fujitsu has a larger SSD, but the HP has the better CPU.

Both PCs don't afford much upgrade paths as the best/fastest CPU has already been released and there are no new ones forthcoming; they are both end of life.

BIOS willing (for both) you might be able to upgrade the Fujitsu to an i7-7700k, HP to an i7-3770k.

It will go back to your original question and which you prefer. I assume you'll be gaming, but look at the games you want to play and likely to play. See which CPU is more relevant for those games to make the decision.

Reactions: Erkan
Solution