Question Debug light has turned on (CPU) afterreplacing stock cooler

Feb 14, 2022
I’ve recently installed a Corsair h100x onto my Ryzen 5600x. Prior to this I had a stock cooler installed, when I removed the stock cooler and removed the cooler the cpu came off with the cooler. I instantly panicked thinking I broke my processor however I checked the pins and they seem to me that they’re okay and nothings damaged. I then installed the h100x and booted my pc. It boots fine, everything’s connected, however the CPU debug light is on solid. Does anyone know how to fix this ?

Things I’ve done to try and rectify it.

reapplied the h100x, cleaned prior thermal paste and installed it again.
reset cmos battery
gone through process of elimination. Removing gpu and booting etc to see if the light goes off etc. I’ve done this with each component including ram.
updated bios again (flash bios)
made sure everything is connected correctly etc.

The only thing I can think of is to reinstall my stock cooler and see if it’s just the h100x which is dodgy or damaged. If not then assume somethings wrong with the cpu.

My specs
R9 390
5600x
Msi x570 a pro
Rm850 psu
16gb Corsair vengeance 3000mhz

Feb 14, 2022
Debug LED light comes on after installing CPU cooler

I’ve recently installed a Corsair h100x onto my Ryzen 5600x. Prior to this I had a stock cooler installed, when I removed the stock cooler and removed the cooler the cpu came off with the cooler. I instantly panicked thinking I broke my processor however I checked the pins and they seem to me that they’re okay and nothings damaged. I then installed the h100x and booted my pc. It boots fine, everything’s connected, however the CPU debug light is on solid. Does anyone know how to fix this ?

Things I’ve done to try and rectify it.

reapplied the h100x, cleaned prior thermal paste and installed it again.
reset cmos battery
gone through process of elimination. Removing gpu and booting etc to see if the light goes off etc. I’ve done this with each component including ram.
updated bios again (flash bios)
made sure everything is connected correctly etc.

The only thing I can think of is to reinstall my stock cooler and see if it’s just the h100x which is dodgy or damaged. If not then assume somethings wrong with the cpu.

My specs
R9 390
5600x
Msi x570 a pro
Rm850 psu
16gb Corsair vengeance 3000mhz