debug

When I try to launch RetroExpress.exe (either through remote or launching
application) I get the following -
RetroExpress.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0x6dc (1756), Thread id=0xa2c (2604).

I then click Cancel to DEBUG and get the following message

RetroExpress.exe - No debugger found.

Registered JIT debugger is not available. An attempt to launch a JIT
debugger with the following command resulted in an error
code ox 0x2 (2). Please check computer settings.

cordbg.exe !a 2x6dc

Click on Retry to have the process wait while attaching a debugger manually.

This doesn't solve the problem: Can you please help me with this.

Hi,

You can enable the JIT debugger on the advanced tab of Internet Options in
the Control Panel (it's in the Microsoft VM section), but I would be more
concerned about why the application is crashing. That you should take up
with support for the application.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/