Decent Computer Not Able to Run Games Smoothly

CaptainCrunch71

Reputable
Dec 5, 2014
Hi,
I can't get any real FPS in games such as Saint's Row 4, Skyrim, 7 days to die etc. with a decent setup and can't seem to work out why.

CaptainCrunch71

Reputable
Dec 5, 2014
Ahhh Sorry about that I just though this was the description I posted an entire essay just haha oh well,
My specs:
AMD A6400k 3.9Ghz Processor,
NVidia GTX 770 2Gb Graphics Card,
8Gb RAM
Asus Motherboard (Not sure of model sorry)
750W Corsair Builder Bronze edition PSU
1000Gb HDD

Ive also got Kaspersky 2013 Internet security and have ran system checks on processes in task manager and full system scans multiple times and don't even browse the internet on it, I use my laptop so i'm fairly certain there isn't a virus on it.
It is also pretty much brand new, so I'm completely stumped haha
I'm not sure if it could be to do with my settings not being correct such as the graphics card etc. though i installed the latest drivers from nvidia too so I really cannot think of any reason honestly
Thanks for the reply though man its good to know that someone has actually read this thread, if you have any suggestions that would be amazing haha

CaptainCrunch71

Reputable
Dec 5, 2014
Ahhhh ok I think I could probably spare up to about £400 on one mate so what kind of processor would you reckon be worth looking at considering the rest of the components? (I would like it to last me a good long while but not going unnecessarily overboard if i don't have to)
Thanks btw