Question Decent Full Sized *Wireless* keyboard?

Apr 4, 2022
Hey folks,

I've been looking around as best I can, probably not too well but I've tried, and I can't find any decent full sized mechanical keyboards that are wireless. They're all 75% or TKL. I want a full sized, wireless, cherry MX brown or equivalent keyboard. Has anyone got any suggestions out there? I need as much free space on my small desk as possible and having to contend with wires when trying to get my drawing tablet out is a pain in the ass.

So if anyone knows of any decent keyboards out there that aren't going to run me completely dry of money, please lemme know! I'd appreciate all the help you give!

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
I cannot for the life of me recall the one I looked really hard at. Was available with the brown or red (or is it blue) switches, has the LED selection, full size with num pad....DAS Keyboard. I almost picked one up until I tried the Logitech Craft.

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What sort of a budget do you have to work with and where are you located? You look into Keychron's offerings or some that are listed on DROP? If you have a small desk space, you're supposed to be looking at a TKL>60% layout to help save as much space. You might be interested in the HyperX Origins 60 though they only come in Red's now, meaning linear. You will need to wait a while to see the Origins 60 come in their Aqua switch variant which is similar to MX Brown's.

I state the Origins 60 since it's smaller than most mass produced keyboards and yet holds all the functionality of a full sized keyboard.

Jul 27, 2021
I have the same question. I'm looking for a good mechanical wireless keyboard. I'm learning a little about what I like and what I don't. My budget would be up to $300, but I hope not that much. I tried the Razer Blackwidow with green keys and found them too wobbly, plus I had a fair amount of issues with the wireless connection and with the lights on it sucks down the battery and without the lights you can't see the keys at all.

I want a full size keyboard with media controls, good wireless and keys with a solid feel. I don't care about noise, loud or quiet is fine with me. Decent battery performance, but doesn't have to last forever. I don't care if it's lit or not.

I'm looking now at the Logitech MX Mechanical Wireless Illuminated Performance Keyboard, but it has a choice of tactile responsive keys ore linear switches. I have no idea how these compare.

I'm open to any brand and any suggestions.

Thank you very much.