[SOLVED] Decent keyboard and mouse?

Aug 24, 2019
Looking for something that works well. Have done research, but it all is still foreign to me. Cherry Switches for example, is that worth it?

I'd consider myself a gaming enthusiast and just want something that performs well without over spending. I would prefer wireless but not at the expense of noticeable performance degradation. My budget is £150 for the both.

Last edited:
Okay. No worries about the typo, but can you try asking this same question under this Forum section as well ?

I'm still thinking of some good combo models within that budget, but yes, I think Cherry switches are good, though I don't have that much experience with Keyboard or any Mouse for that matter.

I prefer RAZER mouse though. Even Logitech is good.

https://forums.tomshardware.com/forums/computer-peripherals.45/

Reactions: Bengriff88
Solution
Looking for something that works well. Have done research, but it all is still foreign to me. Cherry Switches for example, is that worth it?

I'd consider myself a gaming enthusiast and just want something that performs well without over spending. I would prefer wireless but not at the expense of noticeable performance degradation. My budget is £150 for the both.

Any model can work well, it's a matter of what you like. Have you used a mechanical keyboard? Not everyone likes them once they try them. Same thing for mice, size, click feel, button placement, all very personal things.

3 things are good to get a basic idea about before asking for models, audio, keyboard and mice. Once you know if you like mechanical or not, what click and sound quality you like, etc... then you can get some more specific advice. Are you OK spending for fancy lights or do you want only build quality and extra features not worth it?

If you have a BestBuy store in your area, they have a good selection of gaming keyboards and mice on display in many of their locations. It's in the gaming/headphone section not in the general computer area. See what you like there.