[SOLVED] Decent PC Can't Run Anything Normal

Jul 13, 2020
Hi yall,

I have an Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ CPU @ 2.80GHz ASUS Laptop with 16GB of Ram and an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 video card.

I can't run Warzone or CSGO normally. They run but they lag and glitch the whole time even with the low settings for textures and shadows etc.

If I close all processes besides the game it runs a little better but still unplayable. This is pretty upsetting considering I don't think my pc is that bad and I've seen guys run the same games with worse specs. It also seems like my computer is ready to take flight any time I run more than one application. My CPU is almost always maxed out. I thought I could run streamlabs and a game at the same time no problem but just streamlabs takes up 70% of my CPU usage (insane).

I've tried updating/reinstalling my graphic drivers. I also just completely reinstalled windows clean deleting all files and everything but I'm still having the same issues. Is my PC just bad or is something wrong?

Solution
You should get smooth performance with CS:GO ... Any where from 150 to 200fps all settings on and 1080p as the 1060 is a great 1080p 60fps card. You shouldn't be having these problems unless the laptops CPU or GPU is botched.

Turtle Rig

Prominent
BANNED
Jun 23, 2020
You should get smooth performance with CS:GO ... Any where from 150 to 200fps all settings on and 1080p as the 1060 is a great 1080p 60fps card. You shouldn't be having these problems unless the laptops CPU or GPU is botched.

Solution