Decent PC Case For This Motherboard

I took a look at the photos. If you are a hardcore gamer that is into overclocking you might have a a problem with ventilation and air flow. I also noticed it's the cheapest full tower case offered by newegg. Are you on a tight budget? Do you have one of those new video cards that's 11 inches long? Would you be willing to consider a good mid-tower case?

If you can afford to pay a little more, the Antec 900 is an excellent mid-tower case that is very popular with gamers and it comes with a side window panel:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811129021

If you are on a tight budget, the CoolerMaster Centurion 590 for $59.99 is probably the best bang for the buck:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811119152

I build pc's for friends, neighbors, and girlfriends. This past year I built 4 pc's using the CM 590. It's easy to install components. Ventilation and air flow is very good.

the_joker

Distinguished
Nov 13, 2008
So hard...to tell.....so the joker....says...

All..... mid-range..... PC Cases..... should be enough,
but... if.... you.... are.... looking.... for a cheap.....
and affordable...
try......PowerLogic Atrix......

If you're a hardcore.......G-A-M-E-R....
then.......try.......Raidmax ....Sagitta 2.....

Ha.....Ha......Ha...... (Joker Laugh)

ParadoxEmpire

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
In Fact, I Had Already Looked At The Antec 900. I Can Afford A More Expensive Case And Yea, I Was Going To Put A Nvidia 9800 GX2 In This.

EDIT: I Also Liked The Sagitta 2! What's Better Between Those?

The Antec 900 appears to be the better case and is very popular with pc enthusiasts. All that fancy plastic on the front of the Saggita 2 restricts airflow through the bottom front fan. In addition there's only one exhaust fan. The Antec 900 is not as fancy as the Saggita but ventilation and air flow is definitely superior.

ParadoxEmpire

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
Ok I See! So For A P6T Deluxe With An I7 920 CPU, And A 9800 GX2 Video Card, The Antec 900 Is Definitly A Good Case? What About The Dust That Many People Are Complaining About?

Dust may be an issue depending on the quality of the air, carpeting, and environmental factors in the room where the pc is located. It's also a matter of performing regularly scheduled maintenance. The only thing I have personally observed is the higher a pc is located above the floor, the less dust accumulates inside the case. At least that's been my personal experience. Results will vary for each individual.

We also have similar problems with fan noise. One person's whisper quiet fan is another person's jet engine.

ParadoxEmpire

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2009
Ok I See, This Case Will Do It Than. Thanks A Lot!

EDIT: Last Question, I Heard About Newegg Being A Good Place To Buy Stuff. I Went And Checked, Prices We're Ok. What Do You Think About It?

Malovane

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2008
Newegg is probably the best online retailer for computer goods currently. They have excellent service, ship quickly, and have some of the best prices around... especially when you use combo deals.

As far as cases go, the Antec 900 is a very good choice. If you need a lot of space for extras, I'd go with the Antec 1200. It's a behemoth.

Newegg is an excellent vendor with a very good return policy as well. I buy from newegg all the time. I've had an account with them for years. In fact, I have a new motherboard being delivered today that I bought from them.