[SOLVED] Decent PC encountering constant stuttering/performance, and stability issues...

Sep 29, 2021
My specs:
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/GJVNK3
I have been using this PC for a little over 2 years now, and I recently upgraded from a 1060 to a 3060ti. I hoped that this would improve FPS stuttering in games? I still experience non-stop stuttering, frame drops, and overall bad performance; that I just shouldn't be with this build. I have just sucked it up for a while but now I'm fed up. Games are borderline unplayable. I have tried reinstalling windows, drivers, corrupt files. I'm at a loss any help would be much appreciated...

Solution
It's simple:you're not in dual channel, 1x8gb is sometimes 1/2 worse in performance that 2x4 gb.

Furthermore 8gb is not enough in 2021, pick another 8gb stick so you have 2x16gb. And don't forget to put the ram in the correct slots if you have 4 of them
Sep 29, 2021
It's simple:you're not in dual channel, 1x8gb is sometimes 1/2 worse in performance that 2x4 gb.

Furthermore 8gb is not enough in 2021, pick another 8gb stick so you have 2x16gb. And don't forget to put the ram in the correct slots if you have 4 of them

Solution