[SOLVED] Decent PSU for GTX 1650 Super & Ryzen 5 3600 that wont break the bank

Led zeppelin blues

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2015
Hi, so as the title says any recommendations for a decent PSU for GTX 1650 SUPER & Ryzen 5 3600 that won't break the bank

I'm looking for something that is good and accepted but lowest priced in the segment as I'm tight on finances and sadly my pc is currently being powered by a aerocool psu (I got ripped off by the store guy when I got it as I lacked knowledge on power supplies and took his word for it)

It's been a year and I found out aerocools are basically time bombs so without breaking my bank balance what could I get please

Also I do overclock if that matters in choice & if you require a website for my location it's Amazon
& Mdcomputers ,of course I could check around local shops as well if you recommend something but options are limited as far as I know

Thanks and very eager to hear back

Solution
Hey ,thanks for your reply and yeah they are Amazon USA links and aren't available here,
But if they were one could say shipping those power supplies internationally could be a ....power trip (ba dum tss)

Bad jokes apart, as for the budget ,I can go about spending 8000 bucks ,so ₹8000 which is the local currency

And thank you once again for going out of your way and having a look

The second Mdcomputers link is also a good viable second option as they also have a few options
The Cooler Master MWE 650 V2 80 Plus Gold is available at both Amazon and MD but MD has a better price. A 550 watt (same model) would do the job but I didn't see it. There're better options but they're out of your budget. If for some...
Hi, so as the title says any recommendations for a decent PSU for GTX 1650 SUPER & Ryzen 5 3600 that won't break the bank

I'm looking for something that is good and accepted but lowest priced in the segment as I'm tight on finances and sadly my pc is currently being powered by a aerocool psu (I got ripped off by the store guy when I got it as I lacked knowledge on power supplies and took his word for it)

It's been a year and I found out aerocools are basically time bombs so without breaking my bank balance what could I get please

Also I do overclock if that matters in choice & if you require a website for my location it's Amazon
& Mdcomputers ,of course I could check around local shops as well if you recommend something but options are limited as far as I know

Thanks and very eager to hear back
Can you be a bit more specific on your budget? What is the most ₹ you can spend? I'll have a look at Amazon India after you answer this. I don't think the models listed in the first reply are available there, but not positive. I guess the guy wasn't paying attention to your location by giving you Amazon USA links.

Led zeppelin blues

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2015
Can you be a bit more specific on your budget? What is the most ₹ you can spend? I'll have a look at Amazon India after you answer this. I don't think the models listed in the first reply are available there, but not positive. I guess the guy wasn't paying attention to your location by giving you Amazon USA links.
Hey ,thanks for your reply and yeah they are Amazon USA links and aren't available here,
But if they were one could say shipping those power supplies internationally could be a ....power trip (ba dum tss)

Bad jokes apart, as for the budget ,I can go about spending 8000 bucks ,so ₹8000 which is the local currency

The second Mdcomputers link is also a good viable second option as they also have a few options

The Cooler Master MWE 650 V2 80 Plus Gold is available at both Amazon and MD but MD has a better price. A 550 watt (same model) would do the job but I didn't see it. There're better options but they're out of your budget. If for some reason you can't get the Cooler Master I listed here's a secondary option that's still a decent model- Corsair CX650F RGB 80 Plus Bronze. I did not see this Corsair available in 550 watt either.

Solution

Led zeppelin blues

Distinguished
Mar 8, 2015
The Cooler Master MWE 650 V2 80 Plus Gold is available at both Amazon and MD but MD has a better price. A 550 watt (same model) would do the job but I didn't see it. There're better options but they're out of your budget. If for some reason you can't get the Cooler Master I listed here's a secondary option that's still a decent model- Corsair CX650F RGB 80 Plus Bronze. I did not see this Corsair available in 550 watt either.
Thank you very much for your suggestion, Just ordered Cooler Master MWE 650 V2 80 Plus Gold and should arrive within this week

Once again thank you for your time ,can't believe i was just casually sporting a Aerocool vx plus 450 for a year until someone here suggested a big no-no for having it

jacob249358

Commendable
Sep 8, 2021
How can you tell he's from India?