Decent specs but very low FPS

Sep 16, 2018
Decent specs but very low FPS.
Specs :
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745
RAM 8.0 GB
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit

Fortnite runs on about 60 FPS on the LOWEST settings and i've checked and i have all the recommended specs for fortnite. also minecraft runs on 200 fps and it should run on 900+. My cousin's computer is pretty simillar to mine, but i have an i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz and he has a i5 ..... i don't really remember the GHz and all that but he has the same Graphics card and RAM. and he runs fortnite on high settings on 120 fps and minecraft on 1000+ fps.. and he has alot more files on his computer than mine, he has about half of his Disk space used when i only have used 200 out of 916 GB. does anyone know what the problem might be? i tried resetting my pc completely, which didn't work, i update my Graphics card, tried to change RAM and stuff and i don't know what the problem is. If i did i would fix it but i don't.. Can someone please help me and tell me if they might've had the same problem or know what to do? i've been trying to fix this for months.
Thanks in advance.

Sep 16, 2018
MERGED QUESTION
Question from yehelisampson : "Decent specs but very low FPS."

Decent specs but very low FPS.
Specs :
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 745
RAM 8.0 GB
Microsoft Windows 10 (build 17134), 64-bit
fortnite runs on about 60 FPS on the LOWEST settings and i've checked and i have all the recommended specs for fortnite. also minecraft runs on 200 fps and it should run on 900+. My cousin's computer is pretty simillar to mine, but i have an i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz and he has a i5 ..... i don't really remember the GHz and all that but he has the same Graphics card and RAM. and he runs fortnite on high settings on 120 fps and minecraft on 1000+ fps.. and he has alot more files on his computer than mine, he has about half of his Disk space used when i only have used 200 out of 916 GB. does anyone know what the problem might be? i tried resetting my pc completely, which didn't work, i update my Graphics card, tried to change RAM and stuff and i don't know what the problem is. If i did i would fix it but i don't.. Can someone please help me and tell me if they might've had the same problem or know what to do? i've been trying to fix this for months.
Thanks in advance